So, 24 years ago, Josh and I were born. Ah man aren't we just the cutest? Can you believe we only have one more year until we are half way to 30?! Not a fan of that fact!
I have a few goals for this next year. Most which need a few more tweaks before I announce them to the world, thereby having to actually do them.
Don't you think that picture looks nothing like me? Josh looks more like himself than I look like me...or am I a bit biased?

4 comments:
happy birthday! and happy done-with-finals...that's the best present ever!
So cute! Happy Birthday girl! hope you have a fabulous day!
Um, isn't half way to 30, 15? Just kidding, and don't worry I am there this year and it isn't so bad!
You know what it looks like to me? Like Josh has stolen all of nutrients out of the womb from you. It's amazing you survived! :)
Happy Birthday to you both!
Post a Comment