Wow, I cannot believe that after finals (Mon, Tues, & Wed) this week, the semester is over. As in... completely over- only 3 semesters till RN to go!- Maybe I should knock on wood? since it's not officially over, yet!
D, of course, got done this last week! Now he's riding The Freedom (Solitude) and making me totally jealous.
I've been drinking alot of tea. I'm trying to quit coffee so that I have one less thing turning me into a crazy person this next semester (one down, a few more kinks to work out till stress is my friend).
I think the best thing about tea is the tiny fortune-cookie-esque tags attached to each bag...and the fact their tiny, so in pictures you see nothing of the neglected (painfully neglected) blue basement.
My favorite tag!
Obviously I needed a creative outlet that didn't require anything more than 5 minutes and the Christmas decorations that hadn't made it anywhere except out of storage.
Maybe for Christmas I'll ask Santa for some exciting mugs. All black mugs? I am a boring old lady.



1 comment:
Congrats on finishing! Yay! Seriously veg out all winter break so you'll be good and rested for next semester. May I suggest becoming addicted to Big Love, Mad Men, or any reality shows on VH1 or TLC - they are all horrible, and just like a train wreck, you can't look away.
Post a Comment