Friday, October 15, 2010

Fall Break, half way done with the semester!


Autumn, and Halloween Oreos, are officially here! I know I'm a little late for the "officially", but it hasn't felt like autumn until just this last week or two. Now, if only it would start to snow!! Yes, I'll be doing a snowdance till it dumps!

I've got a perfect Halloween costume idea, if my anti-halloween husband will cooperate and take me out somewhere I can go all out...I'm not holding my breath.

I've got 2 cameras to take to Maple Canyon, to try to get some decent pictures. I'm still trying to figure this nice camera out. Hopefully I'll have something to post.

And ... I'm thinking about holding my breath for Egg Nog!! I pretty much triple my calorie intake over the holidays, with egg nog alone...not even counting the extra party meals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh YAY! halfway done with the semester... UH! and i am still sucking at biology.
p.s......
Orange oreos are discusting! ;)