In honor of this post being the one hundredth post of my little blog-being - exuse me, D and my blog-beings - I have delightfully, yes delightfully, composed a 100 things about US!
Don't get too excited, it doesn't cound down to the one, most interesting thing about us! (Caci's Answers are Italicized).
(Bear with me, I really shouldn't have made time for this!)
100. Favorite Movie: Romy and Michelles High School Reunion, Progression
99. Favorite Thing About Living in Murray: There are a ton of cute quail that live nearby, Freeway Access
98. Average Blood Pressure: (Caci's been practicing) 110/82, 111/82
97. Favorite Food: Pretty much anything with noodles or chocolate, Nachos
96. In High School we had a History class together. We made a poster together and the rest of our group said we were great artists. Pretty sure the poster was about Vietnam, and D drew a tank!
95. Most Desired Vacation Destination: Mayorca, Canada, all over South America, etc., Hueco Tanks, TX.
94. Favorite Christmas Present, from the Other: Patagonia Puffy Coat, Climbing Rope
93. What I Want to be When I Grow Up (or ... what I'll do when I start acting like a grown-up, really it's the same thing, right?): Teach and help people to help themselves, Spoiled Rotten
92. Favorite Desert: Chocolate or Flan, Peach Delight
91. Perfect Number of Kids: Ask again in 10 years.
90. We got engaged sometime in August, 2008 ... Over a waterfall, just after Caci (literally) almost died, and D saved her life!
89. #1 thing I'm most looking forward to, after graduating: Graduation Trip!! New Camping Tent
88. Instead of a signing book, we had a pair of old skis for everyone to sign at our wedding.
87. Favorite Holiday: Halloween (its getting so close!), St. Patties
86. Caci is always trying to cook some fabulous new concoctions - it really never works out. D usually just rolls his eyes and eats whatever she gives him. Usually he's just glad she cooked anything!
85. Caci really wants to get better at taking pictures.
84. Number of Tattoos: You can guess!83. Favorite Book: The Red Tent or Catch 22, Grapes of Wrath
82. The first camping trip we went on together, D showed up with a sleepingbag that he had last slept in when he was ten. The bag was probably too small for him even when he was 10.
81. Can't Live Without: Face lotion, Retainer, and Orthodics (man, I'm gross), Velcro Miura's
80. Caci usually has to leap into bed, so nothing grabs her feet after the lights are out.
79. Coolest Place my Car Has Been: In a river barely wider than my car, this summer, down by Boulder Mountain, Poison Spider Mesa
78. Riding the bus to school makes Caci feel like a city-slicker, and kinda like a spy.
77. We've "Cleaned the Sink"
76. D draws awesome pictures with ball point pens.
75. #1 on the Christmas-Wish-List: Tie between a bed (larger than queen), or new computer with photoshop, Travel Guitar, Electric Drumset, Bagpipes, and Velcro Miura's
74. Currently living in the Blue Basement.
73. We each have a pair of cross-country skis that were new cerca 1980. D has used his pair a few times, but Caci may be a bit too- self consious to don them in public. She got them, with boots, for 20 bucks a pair!
72. We were married in the most gorgeous snowstorm. See Here
71. We live, eat, speak, drink, breath rock climbing. And whatever amount of un-obsession Caci has, D surely makes up for.
70. We own 4 snowboards, and 4 pairs or skis: 3 regular snowboards, one switch board, 2 pairs of cross country skis, and one pair of telemark skis. Plus the boots and poles to go along!
69. We went to high school together. We even had History together our junior year, but Caci never knew that the D she married, was the shaggy kid in History class (He did have alot more hair than Caci has ever seen him with).
68. Caci fell in love with D when he sang her sappy love songs with his guitar, and put her name in them.
67. Favorite Store: Online shopping and REI, IME
66. Our anniversary cake died about 2 months after our wedding, when the freezer broke, and un-thawed meat leaked onto the cake.
65. D says he fell in love with Caci at the Olive Garden in Logan. We were sitting at a booth and she had been staring at the wall behind him for awhile. The wall was covered in brick-like rocks. She asked him if he thought they could climb it, and he was a goner!
64. Superhero I would be: Wonder Woman (with Spiderman capabilities, invisibility, and flying, if sCcai's doesn't already do that), Myself
63. We spent our honeymoon in a cute little cabin at Sundance. We drove Caci's car up the mountain in about a foot and a half of snow, with 20 million balloons, 1,000 heart Post-It's, 10 tons of chocolate, absolutely no un-decorated window space, 2 boards and 3 pairs of skis, and 500 feet of ribbon and streamers. We made it all but 10 feet, and lost the rear-view-window-wiper somewhere in the 50 miles.
62. The Cook: D
61. Josh took us golfing a few times. D hit a house, and Caci hit the ball (straight, a few times).
60. Favorite Trip with Each Other: Costa Rica, 1st Moab Trip
60. Favorite Trip with Each Other: Costa Rica, 1st Moab Trip
This picture, which is from the Costa Rica Trip, makes it look like we're going to the Arctic!
59. We go camping as much as possible in the Summer, Spring, and Fall ... we go alot!
58. Caci wants to use her RN to do alot of volunteer work.57. Language You'd Love to Already Know: Spanish, Already known - D speaks French in Italian
56. Most Hated Chore: Dishes and the floor, Vacuuming
55. We've worked at the Mosquito Abatement and Solitude together.
54. Height: 5'7", 6"
53. We both have Specialized road bikes. It's the one sport that D doesn't completely destroy Caci at. He still almost destroys Caci, just not quite all the way.
52. Shoe Size: 9 1/2, 10
51. We love new music but don't love concert prices, so the Twilight Concert Series is a highlight of our summers.
50. Favorite Date Night Activity: Getting all gussied up to go people watching! Disc Golf
49. Favorite Season: Winter, Fall
48. When we were living in Logan, and Caci was working at Beaver Mtn. She had the little 2 wheel drive Corolla. One day the snow was so horrible, she was scared to drive up by herself. So D unselfishly missed school and drove her up to the mountain. About a quarter of the way up the canyon we slid out and did a full 360. Luckily the road was wide and there were no other cars around. D got to spend the day riding, Caci worked.
47. Dream Car: I want a WRX for the winter and a Jeep for the summer, 1988 Chevrolet Blazer...he's so lucky
46. Did I mention I got an A in anatomy? And I'm actually IN the nursing program? Pinch me, I'm still excited!
45. What I Drive: Subi, The Blaze
44. The Cleaner: Caci
43. We love to boat with the family. We especially love to surf. We've perfected the tandem-surf!
Ya, we know it doesn't count since we're holding the rope.
41. D is an excellent guitarist.
40. Eye Color: Green, sometimes kinda blue (ya, I think I'm cool), Hazel
39. Things that Make Me Original: I'm a twin (which since I have a twin makes it completely un-original, but I still think its cool), and my awesome scars, Impeccable Wit
38. Instrument: Piano, Violin (for one month and only practicing in the garage), Recorder (I can still play Doe-Rey-Me), and the Star Spangled Banner on the Guitar, Guitar
37. Favorite TV Show: Flight of the Concords (Thanks Whit) and Scrubs, 1st Ascent
36. Collections: I have a charm for each country I've visited. Not really on purpose (and D hates it) but, I've almost got too many colorful/interesting/"cute" glass bottles, None
35. D is absolutely brilliant. He's got a mind like a sponge and Caci could totally strangle him for it (He got a 99% on his last Physiology test)
34. Favorite Band/Singer/Music: I have no idea! No favorite.
33. Snooze Hitter: Caci!
32. Did you know that Caci almost showed up to the wedding looking like this:
I really didn't "just about" anything. I've never had so much make-up on in my life. And this is the last wedding related item of the list, I swear. Can you tell this is kinda difficult?
31. Who makes the bed: Neither.
30. When we play Mario on the Wii, D usually just keep Caci in a bubble, so shes not in the way, and not dying. He's always Yoshi, she is always Princess Peach. (How cliche am I?)
29. Favorite Restraunt: Ruth's Diner, La Puenta
28. Favorite Halloween Costume: I remember a princess dress my mom made for me. It had a gorgeous cape and it was all sparkly and pink. I would've worn it everywhere if I could have. Volcano
27. When we Have a Yard We'll Have a: A Great Dane, the Blazer as a lawn ornament
26. Favorite Class Ever: Philosophy, Calc. 1
25. The Dungeon is never clean, no matter how much time is spent on it.
Note: The Dungeon is the Study Room, not the entire basement.
24. Caci shoots better than D, just ask his Dad! Hehehehe!23. Birthday: 12/16, 3/6
22. Neither of us really LOVE football. Hockey is something we both agree on. D likes to watch basketball, Caci pretty much loathes it.
21. Favorite Morning Beverage: Mocha with whipped cream, Milk
20. Favorite Ice Cream: Brownie and Chocolate, Mint Chocolate Chip
19. Caci is going blind and D is going deaf... or is it selective hearing loss??
18. Sunsets or Sunrises: Sunsets, Swinging both ways
17. Caci gets very awnry without food.
16. Favorite Camping Spot: Maple Canyon, Brian Head
15. Dog or Cat: Cat (in the house) Dog everywhere else, Dog
14. Theme Song: Mustang Sally (almost all re-makes), Underdog by Sly and the Family Stone
13. Favorite School Subject: Science, Geology
12. Black Beans or Pinto Beans: Black, Tambien
11. Both of us will be ecstatic when this post is done!
10. Most Dispised School Subject: English!!!!!!
9. Paper or Plastic: Paper
8. One time Caci bought D a facial at Megi's school. He absolutely refuses to be seen in the parking lot. Should we really be surprised?
7. Crayons or Colored Pencils: Crayons, Colored Pencils
6. D has brown, curly hair. Caci has blonde, kinda-wavy hair. Hopefully our kids have blonde, curly hair! Not that I've got my hopes up or anything.
5. Where in world will you live when you grow up: South America or the Alps, Switzerland
4. Favorite Historical Figure: Pocahantas (really?), Eric the Red
3. Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke with Lemon, Neither we don't drink carbonation (hehe, lets hope he doesn't read this)
2. Astronomical Sign: Sagittarius, Pisces
1. D doesn't like any blog post that involves his participation.

No comments:
Post a Comment