Thursday, April 1, 2010

Suprise!

Believe me, this is as much a surprise for us as it is for you!


Ok so the picture is fuzzy and you can't see all that it says. So I'll tell ya...
We're gonna have a baby!!!
We just found out and are so excited! Of course we were totally surprised and are frankly still in shock, but we are so excited to start a family! I'm hoping for a blonde little kid with curly hair, green eyes, and a ton of energy! Tall order? I've already started thinking of names and can't wait to go shopping for baby clothes, and a crib! Much less I'm excited to get reading those pregnancy books I've never gotten the nerve to buy until now.

7 comments:

Joanna said...

SO RUDE! Of course I'd be the one to fall for it!

Joanna said...

I'm calmer now. And mad that I'm going to be known as the "crazy aunt" :/ Change of subject (us "crazy" people can do that mid-sentence)...I was thinking about your hats. I bet Primary Children's would LOVE them!

Joanna said...

Ok.. just read the other post comments and someone else already said that. So I'm just going to quit leaving comments, and go curl up in a ball.

Joanna said...

no more comments from me

Joanna said...

hey, I wonder how many comments fit on a page?
...ok. obviously 'no school' today is messing with kindergarten attention span

Trevor and Natalie said...

Cac! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. You are going to be a great mom and have the cutest freakin blond baby! :)

Trevor and Natalie said...

Just caught on when I read the other comments...not pregnant...April fools joke..Ha good one...I'm an idiot and totally fell for it. :)