Thursday, March 25, 2010

Looking

Photobucket

I've been looking for stuff lately and its about time I recruited some help. (Thats you!)

First off- I (as in, my family and I) have a ton of old yarn that nobody really wants to use but that nobody (as in me) really wants to just get rid of. So I've come up with a fabulous idea: I'm going to turn all that neglected yarn into hats and donate them. Here's the catch. I really don't want to give them to places that will just sell them, like the DI or Salvation Army. I want them to go directly to the kids who need them! So if you know of any organization, etc. that will take these lovingly made hats and give them to people with chilly ears, please let me know!!

AND if anyone wants to get rid of their yarn by making hats to be donated, I will take them off your hands, once I have found a place to donate to, of course.

Secondly- Anyone hiring? (I hate searching for a job!!!!)

Thirdly- Anyone seen my husband? There is this crazy man living in my house who thinks that 19 credits of hard classes is a bit much for one semester. He has been saying that he likes the idea of being a bum better than finishing this semester, who could this man be? I know that it couldn't be MY husband, that would be obsurd! Either way he's pretty cool so maybe I'll keep him around anyways. (He ironically can make breakfast just as well as Original-D and his hair is ALWAYS dishevled in the exact same way as Original-D's "Studytime Hair")

(Please don't tell my real husband the part where I named the 'look' he acquires after studying for too long! That is, of course, if you find him!)

Last, but not least- Anyone know of a good deal on tires? It's that time!

4 comments:

Sam said...

Remember when you helped my mom at Young Womens with the crocheting? That lady who taught the class donated all the hats she made, I'm sure my mom could find out were, you should ask her.

Sam said...

Um, that was me, Janell, apparently Sam is signed in here. Oops.

Joanna said...

I'm sure a women's shelter would love them!

Sarah said...

It's called Sarah is going to collee next year and her ears will be cold fondation! :) har, har, har, you could try hunstman cancer institute or primary childrens, hey are always looking for hats for cancer patients.