On my home page to the internet I get a daily fortune and horoscope. I don't usually take them too seriously, at least not the ones I don't like, but what do you do when you get a fortune like that on the homework crunch day?
Remind yourself that it's the second time you've seen the fortune, and that it's not even sensing anything about you, its just a random computer. -That would be so boring!
Go to Joes Valley next weekend for Spring Break? That would count as a vacation. I might let D talk me into it. I have another midterm this weekend and it would a nice exaggerated sigh of relief. Plus it's his Birthday month.
It's everyones Birthday month! Megi was on the second, she turned 21! She totally glammed us all out and we partied like rock stars, or as close to rock stars as I dare (which really is not that close). Then D's was on the sixth. Kailee's is on the thirty-first, she'll also be 21! Wow, only Mandi needs to turn 21, too bad she's two years away! We're all excited she'll finally legally be an adult!
She's been an adult since she was like 12! No Joke! She's been more mature than me, my whole life (do I really want to admit that?), but that's because she's more Jensen than the rest of us! (They tend to at least fake it until they make it, in the best of ways, of course). And you know what? Thats what I love about her!
Megi, on the other hand, is a Johnson! Josh and I, I think, are a mix. But on my part, thats a whole other story!
When ever I tell anyone I have a twin, even if I specify that I have a twin BROTHER, the next excited question out is "Fraternal or Identical?" First of all- only same sex twins can ever be identical, so you shouldn't even have to ask! Secondly- they are always so disappointed that I'm not an identical twin! Why? I'm still kinda cool, I think. But obviously not nearly as cool as if I was an identical twin.
On that note... Can being a twin be a part of MY identity, or does it have to be a part of OUR identities? Philosophy has got me asking questions like that!
So for all of you who've held on long enough to get to this point of this completely random post, Thanks! I've now, just by typing this all out, straightened out in my head a bunch of STUFF!
I'm gonna go to Joes Valley, cause I actually like it, and cause D LOVES it! I need to figure out something to get Amanda and Kailee, cause they are hard to shop for! I'm still confusingly Johnson and Jensen (surprise). Last but not least, I can still decide whether I actually take anything, anyone or anything says with a grain of salt.
So there you silly fortune that makes me want to spend a day on the beach (not that grand ol salty lake beach) and waste an entire day of productivity!
No comments:
Post a Comment