I found out the other day I only have three classes left for an associates in general studies. I know thats not a very impressive degree, but I thought I was ages away from anything resembling a degree! After having way to much fun for school at USU, a haitus or two, and five years, I've almost got a degree!
I'm applying in a month to the UVU nursing program, to start classes this fall. They've just changed all the requirements which I'm hoping will help my chances of getting in. (It's a really, really competetitive program, thats been ranked one of the best in the state. So I really want in!) While I wait to hear back about my application I have to make a decision about what I'm going to do with myself this summer. I can do a CNA class that is needed for acceptance into some other nursing programs, in case I don't get into UVU this fall. I could finish the three classes to get the degree and make transferring easier, if I choose to do so. Or I could take a few of my lowest grade classes over again to hopefully help myself get into UVU quicker, if I don't get in this fall.
Don'tcha hate those kinda decisions? I do!
On the other hand D has decided to semi-retire now instead of fully retiring when he's old. I might be broadcasting from a double-wide in Moab in not too long.... Or D will be reading this in a double-wide in Moab in not too long!
Double-Wide has been added to the list of unmentionable D's, while at the dinner table!
2 comments:
So sad that Double-Wide is now considered a D. You should keep a running list, so when I come home I will know what I can talk about.
The D's just keep growing,somehow every meal together these days brings a new unmetionable to the table. :)
Post a Comment