My favorite?
While camping D walked around camp with some cartoon character slipper (ya know the ones with the head on the toe, that wobble when you walk? Maybe they were like that?... Someone correct me If I am making this all up!) he had binocularsto his face staring at the ground! Just walking around. Well someone finally asked him what he was doing. (I like to think everyone let him do it for awhile just to chuckle at him, he's a good sport like that). He told them he was hunting coyotes!
Cute huh!
I love that he is a freakin sweetheart! He gets up on the only sleep in day and makes me breakfast! Real breakfast, with eggs, and baking powder bisquits! He is the sweetest guy ever to his family, he is a hardworker, an excellent uncle (which probably means he'll be a good daddy).
I'm so happy and grateful to have him! He makes me happy, a better person, and a harder worker!
Love ya babe, Happy Birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment