Completely unrelated picture, but a picture.
Do you ever have really wierd dreams? The ones that stay with you after you wake up?
I've been having really wierd dreams lately!
I spent all day yesterday thinking about the dream of that night. Seriously with a wierd feeling all day! It wasn't necessarily a bad dream, but it wasn't necessarily a good dream. It was like Count of Monte Cristo. The ending is a good one, and its overall good, if you will, but don'tcha just wish Edmond and Mercedes would've fallen in love again, and lived happily ever after. Instead everything was simply fair.
Donald even had a wierd dream last night. Ever seen Norbit? Don't! But his dream was Norbit-themed...creepy!
I usually really like dreams. I love having an alternate ego. Too bad I can't have a real alter-ego!
What have your dreams been about lately? I hear somepeople don't even dream at all! Like Willie Nelson, he doesn't like to dream so he takes preventative measures, whatever that means. Or what about the dream machine in 007? Why would you really want to sleep when your dead? Doesn't that just mean that you are totally groggy your whole life?
Man am I a pessimist? O heavens no!

No comments:
Post a Comment