Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yes, I can now be a marriage counselor (once I figure out how to spell it)

It's already been a year since we were married. I like the idea of starting a new year of marriage at the same time as the rest of the year. Its a great time for resolutions and new thinking.

Looking back, we had the perfect little wedding and a fabulous first year. I've heard the first year is the hardest. I dunno what I think about that. We have a blast together and really just plain old love hanging out together. We're best friends.

Photobucket

To celebrate out Anniversary we went to St.George for a quick climbing trip. We climbed in the 50 degree sunshine, which felt awesome!, out to a movie (Go see AVATAR, in 3D, like us), and to dinner. We even got to stay in a HOTEL!!! (Climbing trips in hotels are my new favorite kind of climbing trips). D even splurged and got a suite! It was a perfect little get away.

Photobucket

I would like to point out our christmas presents that match. Team Northface!

No comments: