Today, I don't have much to say. Nothing exciting to intrigue you all with. Still I feel the need to send this out to the world. Kinda my connection to you world, love me.
Really this relationship is a bit backwards for me, dear world, yet so perfect. Let me explain...
Every once in awhile I get on D's case to take me somewhere that I will have to get a bit dolled up. Somewhere that I can feel like i did a bit of socializing, without really having to, cause we all know, real socializing is much to scary for wee ol me. D reluctantly will put on an un-hobo shirt and take me to Gateway, out to eat or to see a show. On these nights I like it busy and filled with interesting/wierd/crazy people, so the holidays are prime for filling my socializing quotas, not to mention I don't have to much else to occupy my mind.
On these nights I don't really want the interaction with other people, I just want to watch them.
All those wierd people having wierd conversations and interesting hair-do's. I can analyze everything people are thinking by how they look, how they act, and there facial expressions. It's just all so entertaining.- I think its great fun.
So what does it have to do with you dear world, besides the fact I may be secretly snooping in on your conversation while eating sushi rolls?
This is your turn to snoop in on me. My chance to be the wierd one. For you, world, to think I'm absolutely odd, and ridiculous.
The point:
Never in my life would I set myself up for such a thing. Someone else watching me? knowing what I'm thinking? Listening in on my conversations? No freakin way.
But here I am.
I guess I'm getting brave. Brave-ness is absolutely exhilarating. (Ok that may be a bit over the top, but I'm definantly liking it).

No comments:
Post a Comment