Monday, October 26, 2009

why we shouldn't have a blog

My husband is pretty dang cool. I am kinda fond of him, if you didn't know.

But he isn't a fan of the blog. Everytime I pull out the camera he looks slant-wise at me to ask if its going to be for the blog. I don't even use the camera that much!! much less post the pictures here!!


One reason we need a blog is to post awesome pictures like the one above! Which I absolutely love! D would like to see the blog go so no pictures like the one below show up!





The funniest thing about this picture is that he was at the pool with all his guy friends... doing manly stuff apparently. It has been on my phone for probably 2 years and I still get a kick out of it, like full on, laugh out loud kind of kick.
As boring as our lives may be, we always find something to laugh at, even if it's each other!

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Ha ha ha ha ha That pic of D is awesome! I got a kick out of it too! oh goodness... what a turkey. :)

P.S. I love reading you're blog, it's so entertaining. :)

Love ya!