Tuesday, October 27, 2009


I love family parties. I love Halloween. So this October/Halloween family party was... you guessed it, fun!
The festivities started with a good 'ol pumpkin carving contest. Just us Jensen family. Which if anyone knows anything about pumpkin carving contest, they are a NO stencils using kind of contest, straightup free-hand. That should just be a known fact to any intelligent outstanding citizen.
Since I was the one to put the no stencil law into place, I was the cheater! Even after the real cheat was found out, they still were mad at me!! Something about having drawing skills... or was it Kung-fu skills, I forget.
~Us Jensens are real competitors! At all our skills~
Everyone who came over for the FAMILY party was supposed to judge who's pumpkin was the best. Of course there was some cheating then. But someone announced that, I Won! Completely cheat-free! ... At least I think that is what happened.
~Really I wish everyone of those darn Jensens would come to realize that I will always beat them~
But after the face stuffing had commenced, the energy drained sloth-ness commenced!




~I would like to point out Timmy using Mandi's bum as a pillow, adorable!~

Once everyone had left and it was us Jensens again, we watched reality TV and probably discussed in a heated yell something of unimportance. Or teased someone to tears. We are good at those kinds of things, and I love that backwards way of letting each other know we love each other.

No comments: