Don't mind if I do...I wish!
Physio and Stats test this weekend, family coming to town, baby blessings, shooting practice and Jensen family pictures. Hopefully I can make a meal...nay. Or at least pick up the house.
So instead I'll ramble a bit on a boring (with a capital B) subject!
Here is the proof (shown above) we have 3 toothpaste tubes in our bathroom drawer.
Exhibit A- from the Honeymoon, that we forgot toothpaste for!
~yuck! not to mention so very un-romantic~
The only place we could find a half general store on the whole mountain was the cafe. They had toothpaste and femine hygiene products. We couldn't get ourselves to finish the tube since it tasted like fluoride!
Exhibit B- Which looked so yummy! I had some citrus toothpaste before and loved it, but this was less than par! It turned out to make certain users gag!! The taste is seriously that bad!
Exhibit C- Was found in D's bathroom.
(Thats just the bathroom that he gets banished to when the queen of the castle pulls rank.)
It's the only toothpaste that is bare-able in the a.m. and the only one used by D.
I try to take a few for the team, if I'm feeling generous, and queens don't feel generous much. I am, however not going to procrastinate anymore... tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment