Fall semester has started and were back to the regular ol swing of things. School, work, study, climb, repeat. D is taking Trigonometry, geology (which he loves, hooray since he wants to be a geologist), a climbing class, underwater basket weaving, oriental rug weaving, and ro-sham-bo 101. (I really couldn't remember what classes he had so when I asked him, he asked if it was going on the blog, when I told him it might, those are the classes he gave me.) I'm taking physiology, psychology, and statistic... the last math class I EVER have to take! Both of us are in the week when all the tests start but we are still feelin good.
Meg decided to go to Boise State for school so Mom, mandi and I drove up to get her settled in a couple weeks ago. her room is really tiny but is the cutest room in Boise, when we were done with it anyways. While we were there we found all the "essential stores" like Target, the mall and a couple of restaurants! The campus is gorgeous and I'm kinda jealous I didn't get to so to Boise.
For Labor Day we went shooting. D got a black powder deer tag so we went with his family to practice, and for me learn how to load a black powder gun. It was really fun. My favorite guns to shoot have always been handguns, but the black powder guns are moving right up with handguns. They make me feel more authentic and old time western.
2 comments:
Hey Cac. Its been a while...I found your blog on Jaysons. Hope you don't mind. You guys look great. Super happy! :)
It was so nice of you and Meg to pose with Juanita. :)
Post a Comment