Monday, September 21, 2009

My Confusing Relationship with Fall



I call this MY confusing relation with fall, because if you haven't noticed D isn't a big contributer to OUR blog. Plus I doubt he puts nearly as much thought into what he wears as I do, which sadly isn't really that much.

Today I wore two long sleeves shirts. Last week I wore long sleeves also. I got made fun of for wearing a hoodie to work last Monday (Apparently it wasn't cool enough for that)! We love having a bit of a breeze of fresh air in the house so we always have a window open when we sleep, even if its FREEZING, and usually another open, if not more, during the day. Since we draw the line at the heat, we haven't had the windows open much this summer, which totally sucks. So to get a cool breeze through the window is so nice. The problem, now, is that when I finally drag my butt out of bed, its freezing and I've heard the weather is supposed to be "cooler". So I dress warm, I don't ever know exactly how much cooler it's supposed to be. Although its chilly in the a.m. its really not quite cool enough for hoodies in the afternoon when I get off work. So I sweat the whole way home with the A/C on. I'm wondering if its going to be the same today.

So this goes out to Fall, the season that drives me nuts!!!

One day its HOT, the next is nice, and then HOT again. The cool days get me excited for Winter, but then its hot again. Gr. And there still is a couple of months till it starts to snow :(

But on a more positive note, I love the fall. These are my reasons:

Leaves changing colors

Cimbing weather

Halloween

Boots

Going to school (wierd, but it feels more scholastic in the fall than spring or summer)

Sweaters

Crochetting

Camping/ Hunting

2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Cac,
I'm having the exact same problem! Except for today, holy hannah, I wore a sweat shirt and i'm glad I did because it was mother trucking cold out there!

Whitney said...

I love fall soy much!