Monday, August 31, 2009
Ross
So it's officially. I'm legally Caci Ross (almost 8 months later, kinda a procrastinator). I almost didn't do it when I was sitting there at the Social Security office. I almost just hyphenated(sp?) it. Donald later told me that would've been the whippy way out, either be a Ross or a Jensen, you can be both he said. I didn't think it'd be a big deal but it was kinda shocking how much I liked being a Jensen. I used to be able to say I was a Jensen and that'd sum up quite a bit about me. Now I have to find out what makes me a Ross. But good thing I've got some time to do it. But I'm offically a Ross everywhere except at school. Do I need to tell the pharmacy I go to, or the place I get my oil changed at? I don't think they'd really care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats! Just wait til someone calls you Mrs. Ross OR Sister Ross :) I still think that Sister Sargent is my mother-in-law.
Ha ha. I just got rid of the license that said Janell Ross on it about a year ago (it took me four years to finally part with it). I totally understand what you mean, but being a Ross isn't too bad, trust me.
Dear Caci and Donald...
A new family...all your own...and making memories with your best friend and companion. I am so happy for you, and I love seeing how sweet you are with each other. Much love
Post a Comment