I'm so excited about the full wedding video so if anyone wants to see it, we'll send a copy your way!!! (Seriously) But for now here are some fun pictures that I like!
Caci, I love the DVD! It is awesome! I wish video cameras had been invented a hundred years ago, so i could remember my wedding day! :o) It is all a blur now! You will have yours forever, and it is gorgeous! Thanks for posting the pictures, too! I love them!
3 comments:
I LOVE them! The snow looks so cool and you are so gorgeous!! I definitely want to see the whole video.
Absolutely beautiful. It looks like a fairy-tale!
Caci, I love the DVD! It is awesome! I wish video cameras had been invented a hundred years ago, so i could remember my wedding day! :o) It is all a blur now! You will have yours forever, and it is gorgeous! Thanks for posting the pictures, too! I love them!
Post a Comment