Thursday, April 2, 2009

So in case you didn't catch it, April 1st is April Fools Day! Driving to school the DJ's were announcing that if you had a penny that when you flipped it over, and the Lincoln Memorial was right-side up it was worth alot of money!!! It was so funny to hear everyone call in thinking they had a penny worth so much money!
My joke was to text D, while waiting for my next class, that I had rear ended someone and that my car didn't work anymore, so if he could please come and get me! It took him awhile to respond but he called to find out where I was, what happened and why the heck I wasn't is class! I reminded him that it was April Fools and I he didn't appreciate it to much! He had packed up all of his stuff he was studyin and was on the way out to come get me in the blizzard!!! HEHE! I'm so funny!
But he got me back! Usually on days when I have class late, D will make dinner. Which is awesome cause he is an amazing cook. So for dinner he had made me a "special soup". He told me to sit down and he dished me up my soup. It was a boiled sock!!! He really enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Ha! Ha! I love it. I thought about putting one of those pregnancy countdown things on my blog for April Fools. Then I realized that's not one bit funny :)

Mary Ellen Ross said...

You two are awesome! How did the sock taste, Caci? I love April Fool's Day, but I let it slip by! I am glad you took the time to have a good laugh! :o) Actually at about nine o clock that night Ash said someone had sent her a text that said all her contacts were being deleted and it started ticking down. She about had a heart attack! So she and I forwarded it on to our contact lists. It made me feel like I hadn't wasted a good April Fools Day!