Thursday, March 26, 2009

Grandma to the Rescue



Donald and I are so thankful that grandma is letting us live in her "Blue Apartment" while we are poor student newly-weds. But she is always wanting to help us out one way or another and we are so unbelievably grateful. Today she did it again! Turns out (which I shoul've known the entire time) She has the exact same camera as I do and the exact same cord that I lost. So I got to get all my pictures off of my camera! There are pictures clear from when D and I got engaged! So here are all the pictures that I've been waiting for and some extra that I haven't posted about recently.



This is a picture of, just guess, us shooting guns! Two Thanksgivings ago I went with D's family to Thanksgiving in good ol'Richfield! We, of course, had a pigeon shooting contest! I'm very proud to say that I got second in the girls divition shoot out! And even got Donald out a couple times! I'm a regular ol' Annie Oakley! (Or I just think I am)






I really didn't think this hat was THAT Bad, until D put it on like that! :)




These were my goggle lines, which you can't see to well in the picture, but don't worry they've gotten much better! :) O yes, and that beater of a snowbarder in the background... I don't know him.

Donalds birthday was at the beginning of the month and I made him real two layer birthday cake! :)

Of course the disgusting potatoes! Eew!





We got to go to St. George for a family party a couple weekends ago! We kinda turned it into our own vacation and went rock climbing. When everyone at the gym found out we were going, they joined in :) We dont usually climb at this wall because there is always a ton of people and usually their kids or dogs, which is just a bit to much. Well there weren't really that many people this time but one climbing pair had their dogs with them. Aparantly one doesn't like blonde girls (literally, and they knew it) So as I go walking past (with the pair watching me) the dog jumps up growling and going to attack me!! So of course I turn around and run and much to my embarassement scream like a little girl! The couple didn't even care they just laughed and were like, "That proves it again, she doesn't like blonde girls!" I should sue for emotional distress! Other than that we had a ton of fun just climbing and relaxing in the awesome weather! And loved seeing all our family!



2 comments:

Joanna said...

Grandma has "rescued" us many times! What would we do without her? ...Oh the joys of cooking...I've definitely had my share of disasters (maybe it's genetic :(

Mary Ellen Ross said...

Hi Caci,
I loved your post! It is so fun to read all about your exciting boring life that is not worth blogging about. Tell Donald, "Whatever!" I loved it. And just in-case anybody else reads this post...Caci is an awesome cook! Thanks for all the treats you have made me. You are a sweetheart!
Love ya forever,
Mary Ellen