Thursday, January 22, 2009


So I have come to realize a very sad thing! ... I am a crazy cat lady! But not about cats, about snowflakes. I never ment to buy EVERYTHING that had a cute snowflake on it but now that I have been getting all of my stuff out... it is all covered in snowflakes! It's quite embarassing! It all started my first year of college at USU. I had a snowflake hanging from the rear-view mirror of my car, and that was probably the only snowflake I owned at the time. I was also teaching skiing and snowboarding and the girls on my floor thought I was some kind of snow-freak. So one day they all spent an entire night making paper snowflakes. They had made so many that they didn't know what to do with them so they gave them to me. I hung them up in my room and they were really quite cute! Now I have just bought every darn snowflake that I could! So you see, it wasn't an on purpose kind of thing. I guess that the first step to recovery is admittance, so.. my name is Caci Ross and I'm a crazy snowflake lady :(

No comments: