Friday, January 23, 2009

So at our wedding we had a videographer who we met at Josh and Kailees wedding. We loved having him there and are so excited to see the final product. But for now there is a highlight video on his site. If anyone is thinking about getting married anytime soon you should definantly check it out! But for everyone else who just wants to see the highlights from our wedding and cry about it (you really probably wont, but I have a couple of times) you can see it at...


So everyone check it out if your curious and I'll put up some better pictures of the whole shin-dig when we get them!

4 comments:

Peay Family said...

I just have to say that is the coolest wedding video I have every seen. He made your incredibly beautiful wedding seem even more spectacular. I'm so glad you had that done and I can't wait to see the full version.

Mary Ellen Ross said...

Wow! Caci, I absolutely love the video! In your blog you mentioned how fast the whole evening was over. I am so glad he captured the sparkle and magic of that night for all of us to enjoy! He did a spectacular job. I just can't wait to see the whole thing. I keep watching it over and over again! Do you know how long til it will be done? I am excited to see it! Love ya',
Mary Ellen

Joanna said...

Thought I'd share this funny tid-bit. Judy (Troy's mom) watched your video through the link from my blog. The guy that married you (Shaun Neilson - I think) was Shanin's (Troy's sister) high school boyfriend. Small world - huh!

Peay Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.