Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

D and I are so excited about Christmas! Merry Christmas Everyone!!!! And even though this picture from Hawaii really isn't very Christmas related, Donald was in Hawaii about this same time a year ago!!! Crazy how time flies!
Its so fun to have so much family around again during the holidays! It's just so entertaining, and so much fun!
The wedding is now only NINE days away! Who would've thought it came so quickly! We are super-excited and hope to see everyone! I am very proud of my fully hand made shrug I made yesterday! Gram Jackie helped me get it just perfect and it is the first piece of clothing that I have made and am not embarassed to actually wear!
We are both loving Solitude, even though I'm not actually making any money, I've got my free pass and am loving all this awesome snow we have been getting!

No comments: