Monday, December 8, 2008

Well school is almost over!!! It's about time. D is completely done and so far has a 4.0, but not all his grades have been posted! I really wish school came as easily for me as it does for him. I have to give an oral report on euthanasia and take my math final but that is all for me this semester. I had to do a skit in spanish of Little Red Ridding Hood all is spanish and I got to be Little Red! :) It was pretty fun! Biology was a tough final but am glad that it is over. Hopefully I did well.
I finally started at solitude so D and I drive up the canyon together and eat our free employee's breakfast together. It's fun. No one is actually getting lessons lately so I haven't really been working. I wave to D as I take laps on the lift he's working at! O well as soon as school gets out for the holiday I will be dragging kids up and down the bunny hill while D waves at me. Probably not though cause he wont come ride the bunny hill with me!
Wedding plans are coming along. We're both super excited to get it done. I hope that everyone has gotten their invites so far. Let us know if you haven't gotten them yet!

No comments: