Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We'll D went on a climbing trip this weekend. He had just gotten all four of his wisdom teeth taken out on Thursday. He was pretty goofy right after and he thought it was real funny teasing everyone and embarassing them! (His poor mom). Well the next day he took off to climb for the weekend. Hopefully he doesn't get dry socket. My car got a flat tire and a crack in the windshield on friday. I was quite upset. But I went out to dinner with a friend I haven't seen in awhile, and we got to catch up on fun stuff. Kinda a boring weekend, for me.

1 comment:

Peay Family said...

I am so excited that you have decided to join the blogging world. I am horrible about calling people so blogs are a great way for me to keep in touch, make sure you keep it updated so that I can see all the fun things you guys are up to.