So I have been informed by very good sources that this is whatcha do when you get married. So, why not?
So Donald and I (I assume I will be doing the majority of these entries.) have been dating for TWO years now!!! So we decided to make it official and get on to gettin hitched. We are getting married January 2nd, 2009. (Pray for snow that day!)
I am going to school at UVU, eventually nursing. And D is going to SLCC to get some pre-requisites done to go to the U and into geology of some sort. Anything to keep him out of an office and in the dirt! Fabulous- I will be good at laundry before I die.... we hope. We are both working at Solitude this winter, D is a lifty and I'm teaching in the ski school! (I teach family for free, without the uniform.)
This whole blogging thing is new to me so we'll see if I can figure it out!
4 comments:
Caci - I'm so excited to see you in the blog-o-sphere! Troy has a cousin that is very into all of it, so if you have questions I'll direct them her way! :) I'm glad to keep track of what you're up to. Love you!
Hey Caci! Thanks for inviting us to your blog. It's nice to be able to keep up on all the exciting things you're doing! We spent last weekend in Logan with Jayson for his birthday. 22! You guys are getting old! Nos gusta practicar el espanol contigo tambien. Gracias! Paula
Wow Caci, I'm impressed. Your blog is going to be awesome!! I'm excited to be able to keep up with what's going on in your life. Let me know if I can help with wedding plans!! Love, Brenda
hey donald watch out me and eme are watching you
Post a Comment