So just a bit of an update and somethings that have been on my mind lately. D never got dry socket and his mouth has healed right up properly. Which I really couldn't be the one to say but nothing is swollen or red and the stiches came out well... thats good enough for me.
Yesterday I met with the wedding place and talked about last little things that I hadn't even thought of. (Thank goodness they have professionals for this) I am getting excited. I cant believe that it is getting so close. I have always talked about it getting close and now, its really only about a month away!! Hooray!! But that means I have to finish all the last minute stuff to get ready like, o say... everything!!! Eek!
I love horoscopes! I believe them when they give me someting that I want, and ignore them when they don't tell me what I want. I'm not sure if that counts, but I still love to read them. Today I found out D and my compatability. Since I am Sagittarius and D is Pisces we are great together. It says that we are great compliments to each, and where one is weak the other is strong, so we can help each other out.
So I used to be this thing called a rock climber. I used to have a ton of fun doing it also. But something terrible has happened. I got a job and started school, and am really trying hard at it. So I have a car with my climbing sticker on it and a t-shirt with a climber, but can I now call myself a climber now that I cant remember the last time that I went climbing! It's really quite sad! And I have to keep reminding D that I really do love it. He thinks I've gone over to the dark side.
I am already on the dark side for one reason... I bleed blue. I'm not sure how it happened. I'm a true blue BYU fan. I am my fathers daughter and my grandmothers grand daughter, which right there is enough said! But I still took on a liking to it myself. Since D has been around I seem to cheer even louder. Probably because he usually cheers for the U, so we just have to tease each other about it. Neither of us really cared about the rivalry, but now that we have someone to trash talk to, we might as well. Now that the "Big Game" is coming up this weekend, we are excited.
We are even more excited about school being out. D gets out an entire week or two before me and I really am jealous. But then it will be back to school again. D has been talking about schools that he wants to go to for geology and we could get so lucky as to end up in as fabulously glamous place as Butte Montana! Although it is WAY to early to even consider where we really will be going, I am really praying that we get to move there! (*sarcasm*)
4 comments:
Your blog is looking so cute! I love hearing what you're up too and all your plans. I sent you a new invite to my blog, be sure to 'accept' it and then it should work. Love you and see you next week!
Watch out. I am a U fan and Sam is a BYU fan and they played each other in football on our first anniversary. When the U won Sam was so mad that he wouldn't talk to me for the rest of the day. I hope you guys don't take it to that extreme!!
p.s. grandma gwen is waving a BYU flag your way :) and wondering if D is really right for you, because who in their right mind would choose the U over the Y :D
come on go utes!!!!!!!!!11
Post a Comment