Sunday, September 25, 2011


D and I spent the weekend in Joes Valley, climbing with friends.

The first time we went to Joes, my family was having a family party close by so we thought we'd climb and go to the party in the same trip. Before we left D said he knew where we were going. So, I didn't bother to bring the directions!


We got down to Joes Valley, but couldn't find my family anywhere. We had no way of getting a hold of anyone, since they didn't have service.

When we got home, we found out we were actually no where close to where my family was. We get a hard time for it now.




D and I slept under the stars. It was so nice. The stars were gorgeous and the weather was perfect.

 



 
We had a puppy pose of pitbulls. (say that ten times fast!)

No comments: