We went to U2!
(that's us jammed into a bus, when trax couldn't take the TONS of people trying to get up to the concert!)
It was really packed! Getting to and from the concert was a little ridiculous, but the concert was very fun!
D and I both decided that we weren't the biggest fans of U2 music (sorry Troy), but man, those guys are very talented and know how to put on a
The light show was pretty awesome. It filled the entire stadium!
My favorite part was the video screen that came apart and turned into a tornado-like light show extravaganza ... well, that, and Bono's 2 personal foggers, who frantically ran around to keep him in the fog without getting in front of him, his laser jacket, or his laser microphone/swing ... and Bono's hilariously dramatic actions (seriously, I was shocked how perfectly the same he was to all the videos I've seen of him) ... and the people watching ... and :)



1 comment:
are you still blogging? Remember this is your journal. You are recording your history. I love you both and miss you. Much love
Post a Comment