
My Dad and brother got a hold of some rainbow stickers. They've since been putting them on anybody's car they can ... especially homo-phob macho men's cars. But since it's too funny not to put it on everyone's car, they have been. I at least noticed a bit earlier than everyone else.
All my Dad could say about it was that my Subi looked too good with it. I thought about getting a peace sign and a "Save the Trees" stickers just to round out the stereotype.
Just to let you know, cleaning my car is on my to-do list (it typically isn't that bad). Lately its been raining so much there is no point. Maybe this weekend, along with everything else.
It's my spring break so I'm trying (with little success) to take advantage of the extra time I've got to get caught up!
Another thing on my to-do list: learn that just cause you don't love the haircut you just got, doesn't mean YOU can fix it.
No matter how many time I "fix" a haircut, that just wont stick! So I now have bangs that are a little too short and some borderline sloppy layers. I was smart enough not to try to fix the color. D says the difference between a good and bad haircut is two weeks ... I can't wait!
Hope you all (LGBT's included) have a fabulous spring break weekend!
1 comment:
Tanner said your welcome for making you that beautiful sticker.
Since you cant get it off, don't even try. it looks amazing :)
Post a Comment