Friday, February 25, 2011

Phew



We went to Jackson for Presidents day! We had a complete blast with the whole family. We stayed in a house in Jackson Village, just close enough to watch the tram all day!

We went snowshoeing, skinny skiing, snowboarding, and alpine skiing. We saw deer, elk, antelope, moose, bald eagles, and wolves!!! It snowed the entire weekend and we got some REALLY awesome skiing (I know that Utah has the best skiing in the world and that no other state - even CO - could compare, but this snow was really light and fluffy like our famed UT snow, and DEEP ... it was great).

I'll tell ya more about our Jackole friends when I get pictures because right now I'm pretty darn excited just to have these pictures you see.

The first morning in Jackson I opened my computer to work on a paper and my loving little laptop had been taken over by a virus! It was a bad one and I really thought that I'd lost EVERYTHING (I mean my whole world ... not really, but it sucked).

So my poor thing has been being worked on and is back to full functionality (? ... you know what I meant) with all those pictures and half written papers I was so concerned about.

This post is deticated to the one and only laptop of mine ... Thank you for being a trooper!

No comments: