Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bye Bye Curls


I think he's pretty hot. But, he got sick of his gorgeous (yep, gorgeous - I am completely jealous) curls and I'm pretty sad. Not as much because he got a haircut as I was the one who gave him the haircut!


I'm ashamed to claim the job! His poor neck is covered with electric razor nics. I tried really hard to keep the back looking slick and the lines straight, but I found myself taking more and more off. Eventually I just walked away...maybe too soon, or too late, I don't know

4 comments:

Joanna said...

I got banned from giving my boys haircuts after Gavin ended up completely bald. I still think they should be patient guinea pigs while I perfect my technique! :D

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I am so jealous of his curls! I wish I could have picked up that gene! :)

Paula said...

I think the curls were great! We'll miss them Donald!

Paula said...

Caci, I love your blog! You are really a good writer, and a talented photographer! Thanks for doing this! (And thanks again for helping Tauni with her hair for Sweethearts. You're the best!)