Not too long ago D mentioned something we did almost 5 years ago… together!! I was just about as blown away as when I realized I could remember something that happened 10 years ago! Who knew that much time had gone by!
[On that subject, kinda subject, of adding years and numbers. The whole birthday half way to 30 thing was a bit confusing. I meant I was only 1 year away from half way through my twenties (eek…so close to those thirties, the horror). So don't worry I know 15 is half of 30 and that I'm way past that year…thank goodness!]
So… the point of the post… (if you didn't already figure it out)
We have been married Two Whole Years!
Wow it is so bizarre, but so exciting to look back and think of how much fun it has been. I won't get all mushy on you, but I will say that we are so lucky to be so happy. D is literally my best friend, and no matter what we are doing we have fun doing it!
Last year we went to St. George to climb, and get a bit of a break from the cold, over our anniversary. This year, highs in the 30's and 40's is better than the teens and 20's we've been experiencing up here, but not quite warm enough. What we will be doing is up in the air. We've got a few options to decide between. Back country touring, Park City...?
For Christmas I got Photoshop. I'm so excited because all our wedding photos can finally get edited (once I find that darned elusive disk)! When I'm done (hopefully sometime this year) I can get them all put into a book and never have to think about finishing them again. But I can flip through them with only the happiest feelings imaginable!
So here is to 2 years, ample amounts of laughs, and plenty of opportunities for more!

1 comment:
your dress is still my favorite! looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment