Today I rode 60 inches of divine powder, in the sunshine...
...and I love Utah for that reason!
I also love being a local because this is the three mile line that we cut one mile of.

This is only one of pictures we took during the last two mile line and wait for the canyon to open. We took a few more, only a few. (Seriously this bad of a line on a Wednesday? Don't you people work?)

PS. Isn't my sister gorgeous? I think so!
PPS, Amanda. We (meg and I) are very sad you couldn't come and hope that your little pharynx, and it's missing adnoids get better!
PPSS, Mom. Thank you for letting me use you pass, and snowboard. We are also very sad you couldn't come! Next year your skiing 100 days! (Like we haven't said that before!)



2 comments:
Wow! I'm not sure if I miss that or not...it's been a long time. But is it too early to sign my kids up for lessons with you? :D
JO- Consider them Pro's!
Post a Comment