Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring Cleaning Starts NOW!

Photobucket

Window got done today. I think they needed it!

(Look really hard, there is a mark left from a dirty little bird runing into the window! It looks just like a bird with his wings spread!)

3 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Hooray or cleaning! bleh, not really! I think you need to put a picture of D's new styling hair-do on here. Or has he already cut it off?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mom/gram said...

Dear Caci
Yes! I can see the imprint of the poor little bird who flew into one of our windows...a common occurrence at our house. You are good at taking pictures,Caci. For those of you who didn't see it...look again. The picture of caci's back yard was taken through a window and the imprint of the bird is clear to see. Yes the windows were soon washed! Thank you Donald and Caci for living with me.