Finally there is snow! It's already the 6th of December, I was getting worried. The kinda worried that stays in the back of your head most of the time, but when it does creep forward you kinda gasp, then say a prayer.
You know even if it didn't snow, it probably wouldn't affect me. I'm not working at Solitude, or anywhere that has snow, O actually I'm not working anywhere right now. (One of those I hate finding jobs, and the only jobs findable are seasonal, kinda moment). But I also have my bum knee. I can sometimes do lunges on it all day and it's fine, other days it kills to walk down stairs. So dropping a knee this season is out of the question :(

Finally we figured out we have a wood burning stove. Our heats been out now for about a week, or two. The water in the radiant heat has stopped getting heated which equals cold feet. Gram is fine upstairs since she's also got the forced air, but were a little chilly down here. Really not to big of a deal cause we bundle up and get some of Grams heat.
The other day Gram remembered that we had a wood burning stove. why haven't we been lighting that thing up?? So the other night we rearranged the furniture and cuddled up next to the fire. Of course we drank egg nog and read.

Finally (not really since its been a week. But we've got a theme going on, right?) we took the great ol dependable subi to get us a tree.
The guy who sold us the tree spends his summers in AK, then on his way back... (here I guess)... he picks up a load of trees and sells em. He was a curious fellow, but very nice. After the encounter were really quite curious about where the tradition of decorating a christmas tree came from. Anyone know??
I'm sad I didn't snap a quick pic of the subi with the tree, it really was delightful.
Well the tree and the house got decorated for christmas. Even Grams tree got taken up and the snow-scene will be put out soon.
Finally studying like crazy is priority numero uno! Finals are in 2 weeks!! I've already gotten my Physio lab over with and only have to worry about doing well on Psych quizzes (so I don't have to take the final- so awesome), the Stats final and the Physio final, thats it, merely those few tiny insignificant tests.
I wish I could tell you about D's finals. I do know most of them are right at the beginning of finals week (I probably know that cause mine are all at the end of the week). I bet he aces them, he has a habit of doing really well on finals, in class, on everything!
Jealous? I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment