Thursday, December 10, 2009

If Only...

Get to know me minute...
I'm a Jensen (is this a re-occuring theme?) so I have an alter-ego.
In another life I am straight up awesome!
I'm Black Mamba on Kill Bill,
combined with Angelina Jolie from Gone in Sixty Seconds or any other of her movies,
meets a (woman) Oceans 11 character,
mixed with the girl on the Italian Job,
I'm one of Charlies' Angels
(do you get the idea?)
O yes and, we just can't forget: I'm also a rally-car racer extraordinaire!
I'm not the only one! My Mom swears to being a race car driver in another life, also.
-OK maybe thats the whole family.
The point?
I stalled my almost rally-car racing car at the light today!
Do you know what this does to me? I mean, my whole persona is completely distroyed! Not only am I not a rally-car racer, I'm not the Black Mamba, or a spy, etc. etc. etc.
My fantasy world slowly spins into oblivion!

No comments: