Yesterday D and I went to Sears to see what deal they had on mattresses. It was crazy! Sitting on the escalator, I was like, Well tis the season all ready! They were playing Christmas music BEFORE Thanksgiving, which usually DRIVES ME CRAZY!
I loved it!
I was so freakin excited!
Why??
Cause I'm crazy!
Also probably cause I get to decorate my house and do the Christmas thing with D this year!
Our first Christmas- So fun! I've got all my Christmas decorations all planned out and can't wait till after Thanksgiving to spread the cheer!
I do have some self control!
I've even been making a Christmas list!
Something that would've gone on that list if I hadn't of bought it yesterday is the new Misrosoft Office Programs!
I've spent all morning playing with all the new features!
I feel so connected now that my word program can be read by other computers and not just ones that were built in the stone age.
Which strangely, the Stone Age must've been still around right after I graduated from High School, which is when I got the computer, because the programs on my computer were so out of date!
Not no more!
I put my foot down!
And... for an incredibel $59.99 you also can be as happy as me!
Seriously though, if you are a student google the Ultimate Steal! It's a deal through Microsoft for their Office Ultimate 2007 Programs. All you need is a school e-mail that ends in .edu and its yours. (You have to be able to access that e-mail also though). It's regularly like $200!

Since my Christmas list is starting to shape up, here are a few on my, "Please, Santa!" list. (Even if they are as fantasy-based as Santa himself)
Perfect Jeans (I have one pair that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, call me greedy, but I want more)
Smart Wool socks
North Face puffy coat
Bigger bed
New car windsheild, and rear windshied wiper
(I never realized how valuable those are, until I lost mine! The wiper, that is)
Green Kitchen Aid mixer
Runnings Shoes
Warm biking attire
A 4.0
Telemark boots
Yarn (any kind including Hand-me downs)
A ski day with the Family, like when we were little!
(That means Amanda needs a head to toe red outfit with flames on her skis so we can call her flash as she flies by in a tuck!)
A non-puffy ski coat
Good books
Plants or pots for plants
Time spent with Family! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment