There is this place called Mount Dutton. There are alot of big elk there. The Utah Fish and wildlife don't give out very many tags for elk in this area. Generally people who get these tags have alot of points or have been putting in for it their entire hunting lives. So given this info, continue...
I got a call during Physiology today from my Dad but I didn't answer, I'm not to bad of a student. He left a message and I didn't think much of it. When I got out of class I listened to the message. It was funny. He was laughing while telling me that he had the BEST story to tell me! Apparently the Utah Fish and Wildlife called my parents house looking for "Casi, or something like that, Jensen."
My Dad asked what it was concerning. They explained that someone who had drawn the Premium Elk Tag that year for Mount Dutton, gave it back (I had no idea you could do that) and I was the next in line.
Here is my over the fence, homerun, shoot for the stars, once in a lifetime opportunity (hunting opportunity, that is). With hardly even ANY points and without even knowing I had put into the hunt, I'm the one in a million, by default, but I'm not choosey.
So Nov. 7th, off I go for my once in a lifetime chance to shoot a really big elk... ..PRESSURE!
1 comment:
Caci! Are you serious? Or is this all a funny hoax? Tim and Dusty spent last week-end down on the Dutton, hunting! We can't believe your luck, Caci!(I just read your blog to Tim!) Tim wants to know if you need a guide!! :o)
Post a Comment