Sunday, June 14, 2009
Another Weekend
So a couple of weeks ago we went rock hunting and this week we used our rocks to make a rock garden. When I was really little my family lived in my great grandparents old house which had my greatgrandmothers rock garden in it. I don't remember much about that house but I do remember the rock garden. My grandma had a rock garden in her old house also. Since rock hunting and rock gardens are kinda a fun thing that remind me of family, and now that D and I are a family, and are totally obsessed with rocks (in a slightly different way than the rest of the family) we thought it would be fun to kinda keep the tradition alive... sorta. Plus who doesn't want an awesome Aleo Vera plant in the summer!?
Gram was gone this weekend visiting everyone in St. George and going to games, camps, and B-days (Or was it only Eme and Sam who actually got to go to the party?) It rained like crazy all week and on Saturday I really thought that the basement was going to flood, in the whole 20 minutes that it was raining! Right outside our door the water just kept filling up!
Today was sunny when we woke up so D made us breakfast so we could get going climbing while I finished some chores. When I came out to breakfast there were his favorite biscuits and I noticed mine had a funny little decoration on top. We'll I didn't look hard enough at them and thought that they were just some left over dough that D had rolled and put on top. So jokingly I asked if mine had little poo's on them. Well he didn't appreciate it to much, so I looked a bit closer.

We stopped at REI on the way to LCC to get some chalk and REI had had there members only garage sale the day before but still had it all out so we looked around. I found awesome ski boots for $25!!! They were bought then returned so they couldn't sale them for full price. I guess they could never get rid of them and I ended up with them!!! They look brand new and fit perfectly! And the price tag said originally $273! WOOHOO! I love the feeling of bargain shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear; Donald and Caci
The breakfast picture that says "I Love You" made my heart happy!...and yours too, I'm sure. Much love, Gram
Fun times!! D sounds like quite the chef...we'll have to put him to the test when we visit! :)
Post a Comment