Do you have an instagram? I really love instagram. My favorite part of online social stuff is looking (stalking people) through pictures. Instagram is perfect for that! Let me know if you have one! (really though, I probably already know, because you are reading this and we're close like that)
These are a few instagram pictures as of lately. - please keep in mind they are phone pictures-
Now, to the point of this post ... I got a new job!
I am a case manager/hospice RN at a home health and hospice company. I'm super excited about getting my nursing career started, and even more terrified that it is starting.
Ugh, the conflicts in my excitement.
D and I spent our fourth anniversary in St.George climbing. We tested out some christmas gifts which turned out to be awesome! Of course, I forgot the camera, and the phone was all I had. So pretty much this is the only picture from the trip.
We've also been trying to take advantage of the horrible inversions by taking pictures of the sunsets.





3 comments:
You did it!!! Way to go!
I love you sweet caci! I'm so proud of you!
Cool pictures! Wow! And a big congrats on the new job!
Post a Comment