I opened this post, just to upload a few pictures, and then realized that I don't have any! It seem like for awhile my post have been heavy on pictures, and light on actually letting you know what we are up to.
SO... This is what we do:
1. We have been busy with school.
I really don't love my classes this semester. Since I'm done with the RN, the classes are so much less hands-on, application-like content, which I loved. AND I have a group project in every class (gr).
D has 4 math classes this semester. There is only one other math class offered at the school that he has not taken, which you have to be a math major to be able to take. And really why doesn't he just declare that major to get it out of the way? (jk).
He has changed his major (again), to ... Goephysical Engineering! I think he will love it so so much more! He seems pretty happy. The only problem is that U of U doesn't offer the degree (sarcastic darn). So he has applied to Colorado School of Mines. O man if we went there it would be so awesome! Coming this January we may be moving to Boulder. But if we don't, we get to go to Butte Montana. Which I am informed is usually called Butt, and for good reasons (Thanks Dad). Either way I'm excited to go someplace new.
2. ... Yep, School is it
1 comment:
School, school, school! Hope y'all survive!
Post a Comment