Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Attack Cat


We have this cat that will randomly sneak up on you and ATTACK YOU! Attack, as in, full on claws into your skin!! Gr.

This is her attacking the camera this afternoon (in the sun, in the warm ... O, I am so- ready for spring and being outside!)

Lately, she has been leaving BABY mice on our basement doorstep ... yuck and sad.

I also got some fun pictures of a few of the chickens while I was out. But they are for another post, those chicken them.

I'm glad I'm sticking with nursing, animals just aren't my thing. Come to think of it, neither are people really. Maybe just some people aren't my thing. Or maybe that's the challenge of it all that I love, just maybe.

Either way I'm planning on being a hermit till summer is actually here. I've got Boards coming up, and man am I thinking I should get to cramming.

Cramming for Boards? I sound official.      ... offically a procrastinator!

No comments: