Reasons why I love and D hates weddings:
1. its a wedding
2. get to see a bunch of old friends
3. dancing (I think I only like the idea of it, cause I've never actually danced at a wedding)
4. getting all dressed up
5. dessert for dinner
6. small talk
Did you know that we just celebrated our third anniversary? Crazy, huh? D got me the most gorgeous flowers, which he put in a new nalgene bottle (how cool is that?) and a new car battery. I got him a new cable for his tele's that broke a little bit ago. We're hopeless romantics!
I am already planning our fifth anniversary trip, and a few other trips that I've come up with reasons to justify.

2 comments:
Three years? Holy cow! Congrats!!! P.S. Ding, you're lookin a little hairy. Isn't hunting season over?
Happy anniversary! I love your new pics. They are especially flattering! So, tell us about the trips you have planned...
Post a Comment