Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sunglasses


Back in the spring I found a pair of sunglasses at Black Diamond that I wanted so so bad! Of course they were 250 bucks, and we (especially D) are very cheap.

Plus, D finds a pair of sunglasses almost every other week. Trudging through swamps where no one else wants to go seems to be a great way to find random odds and ends.

D had said, when I was begging for 250 bucks for the sunglasses, that he would find me a pair quick. I knew there was no way he was going to find THE ONES that I MUST have.

Since D hadn't found any sunglasses in the style that I wanted (I was being specific), I started to look around for another, more economic pair.

I finally found a pair at REI that were pretty similiar and much better priced.

I finally let myself buy them when I had officially got a job. D told me not to the entire time.


The DAY AFTER I bought the cheap REI sunglasses, D came home with the EXACT pair that I had wanted in the first place! Go figure.

No comments: