Friday night we hiked around Albian Basin and ate a picnic. We bought Subway on the way to the canyon and brought our own beverages to enjoy. We had alot of fun just exploring and goofing around.
I was surprised how many of the plants were just budding.
I just got a new job, so any chance we get we head outside and ignore everything else. I haven't done much laundry lately.
We wanted to make it up to the lake (or one of them), but it was pretty snowy still. So we skiied a bit by running and seeing who could slide the longest on their feet ... we've both got pretty big feet, so we did pretty good.
1 comment:
Caci and Donald
You must sell some of these pictures. They are amazing. You could start a business....or sell them in your dad's office or on line. When you get home from powell we will see some new ones. Or watercolor them. Much love.
Post a Comment