Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I feel like all I'm trying to do lately is make lemonade

Life is kinda crazy, and lets admit, its my own fault. I tend to blow things out of proportion and then wallow in self pity instead of actually getting something done (I don't consider that a strong point of myself).  D is always way more positive and way smarter and finds joy in the little things and is better at waking up early and better at eating well and all those things I wish came easy for me, so he's my crutch for awhile.

Found this in the newspaper and had to share. Thanks Deseret News!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Don't sell yourself short, Cac, you are amazing. You've got a lot of new things on your plate right now...it may just take a while to figure out. love you!

Paula said...

Hang in there Caci! If nothing else, you could be a professional blog writer. Your blog is great! (And thanks for being such a sweetheart!)