Do you use the shower or clean the shower first?
A bit reminisce of the chicken or the egg, but much much more pertent.
It kinda reminds me of the anti-tobacco commercials they've been running.
"... your funny bone really isn't a bone ~dum, dum, dum~ AND smoking ... KILLS."
My dilemma is one of personal hygiene.
I could shower and then clean the shower.
Which would be dandy but in the process of cleaning the shower I would become dirty, again. Therefore defeating the purpose of showering in the first place.
Or I could clean the shower, then use the shower.
Again, defeating the purpose of cleaning the shower.
Lately this fiasco of mixed emotions leaves the shower uncleaned and me uncleaned. Defeating the purpose of the thought process in the beginning and leaving me smelly ~yuck~.
Is this not a problem for you?
So I waste alot of valuable time. With Christmas presents bought, Christmas parties partied, most Christmas projects done, no work till January, and no school for a few weeks, this to clean or not to clean crap is what occupies my mind, and that doesn't really count as valuable time. It counts as a waste of time but still might be better than spending all my Birthday money before the month is up, even though spending money would be more therapeutic.
So I turn to more exciting things. Like trying to guess what I might get for Christmas, planning my running/training for Costa Rica to start as soon as I'm motivated enough/never, wondering what my families little dogs are up to, what I'm going to wear for Christmas a.m. (PJ's or regular clothes?) and making hot pads. Those subjects keep my mind occupied, but for some reason I don't feel quite fulfilled at the end of the day.
Apparently I've began to enjoy that craziness that was my life of school, work, crafting (I never thought I'd say that), distroying food and attempting to have a social life outside of our blue basement. So next time I am there, and wishing I had more time just to clean the toilet, I will remember that I LOVE that and that it's what keeps my head floating off into oblivion.

1 comment:
Oh my Caci! You are so funny! I love reading your blog. :) And cleaning the shower? Such a true dilemma! I suffer with such thought process myself.
Post a Comment