Monday, October 19, 2009

Domestic Goddess, yes I know!

But why?
10. Most cooking duties have been delegated to the true cook, the Hubby
9. After 3 reorganizations of the dungeon, it is no longer the dungeon
8. The amish bread didn't get eaten, but not because it was bad, because it had too much chocolate (which I thought I wouldn't mind, so much for experimenting)
7. Only half of the dark underwear have bleach stains
6. I have mastered home-made chicken alfredo (my brother and sisters should kiss me)
5. The house gets cleaned once a week, no matter how bad its gotten during the week
4. The iron hasn't gotten used, or been needed, since moving to Grams
3. The set of 3 blue couches have CHI
2. Only one of the three cacti have died, and an ivy
1. Only one of the two rugs washed with the pink rug, is now pink also

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I love it and I love you! And I'd love your recipe! You are great - Cac!

Mary Ellen Ross said...

Dear Domestic Goddess, I think you are doing an amazing job after only attempting domestic goddess-hood for nine and a half months! I still cringe when I think of all the things I shrunk, burned, stained, ignored, and all the stuff we "ate anyway". You are number one in my book. I love reading your blog, Caci. You make me giggle all the time! Thanks!